Canada and the United States
If you are from either Canada or the US, you are required to have a VISA prior to entry. It is valid for up to 6 months per time, and it is possible to have a multiple entry Visa that is good for up to 5 years.
Canadians requiring a Visa - Click here
Americans requiring a Visa - Click here
(Check with your local Brasilian consulate as regulatons may have changed.)
The process to get this is as follows:
- Go to your local Brasilian Consulate or go online to download the Visa application form.
- You will be required to enter personal information in their database including your passport number and address.
- You will be asked to print off a Visa application document with which you will need to affix a passport type photo and mail in to their office.
- The Visa application form with photo will need to be mailed, courier recommended, to your local Brasilian consulate/embassy/passport office.
- Remember to send your money order or bank draft for the appropriate amount, depends on whether you apply for single entry or multiple entry Visa.
THEY DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH,
IT WILL BE DENIED AND RETURNED.
- Your travel iternary will also need to be sent with this application and the processing fee.
The normal time to process is 2 to 10 business days. However, it is known to take longer and you should apply atleast 3-4 weeks in advance, if not earlier, to avoid delays to your flight or trip.
You will not be allowed entry on the plane, or into Brasil without this Visa before hand.
You will be asked for an address in Brazil, USE THIS ADDRESS when applying:
Windy Addiction Pousada
#3 Praia do Barra
Ilha do Guajiru
Itarema, Ceara CE
For more information...
Email us now at [email protected]
to book from anywhere in the world!
Or call us at:
0055 85 9624 7590 (Brazil)
Your Windy Addiction awaits...in Ilha do Guajiru.